Monday, March 17, 2014

I was featured last Friday~

Good morning Y'all! I've had a really crappy weekend health wise and I have busy day today at work so I have to make this short. I'll tell you more about mmy weekend tomorrow. 
 I sponsored Chelsee's blog this month over at Southern Beauty Guide . She featured me on Friday and its such a sweet post. I especially loved that she included a picture of Jax. LOL. 
 If you wouldnt mind, go check a new blog if you've never met Chelsee before and see how sweet she is. Here's the link from Friday : HERE 
 Hope your day is a good one and Happy St Patrick's Day!! Are you wearing your green?

3 comments:

  1. Nice of her to feature you. Hope you feel better soon.

    Happy St Paddy's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this! I am so happy that you found you way to my blog. I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsee is great, loved the feature!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!