Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wednesday Hodgepodge


1. Thursday marks the first day of spring...to celebrate would you rather plant a garden or go for a walk in the woods? Would either of those activities be possible on Thursday where you live? I would rather take walk in the woods. My neighborhood does have some great walking trails with woods all around. Now I just need to get the strength and oxygen to do so! 
 2. When did someone last spring something on you? (or when did you last spring something on someone?) My little brother and family made a quick appearance in Texas and “sprung” on me a chance to have lunch with them on their way back home this past Monday. It was awesome to see them even if for a quick lunch hour. I in return told them (sprung) that we would be moving in May to a rent house. YAY!
My brother Jeremy , sisnlaw Sarah and nieces Maci and Brynna
 3. We often think of spring as a time for new beginnings. What's something you'd like to start doing this spring? I have a project I’m trying to get off the ground that I haven’t mentioned to Y’all yet. I guess now is the best time than any- I’ll spring on you that I want to get a TAX ID and have my own little junkin booth. Yep that’s what my goal is here pretty soon. More details on this later!
 4. Where do you like to sit in a movie theatre? When did you last sit there, and what were you watching? I like to sit around second to third row from the very top smack in the center. Last movie I saw in theater was American Hustle. Oh and did I mention that I fell down going UP the stairs. I’m so smooth is crazy. 
 5. When you meet someone for the very first time, what do you want them to think about you? That I am genuine and friendly. 
  6. March is frozen food month (yes, really!). Besides ice cream (gotta make you think a little) what's your most often purchased frozen food item? LOL- I just bought staples last night from store on way home: milk, eggs, butter, and frozen pizza. We eat a lot of them sadly. 
 7. What's something you avoid? I really am trying to avoid sick people and children. My poor husband taught church daycare without me last Sunday because I couldn’t breathe and now he’s home sick with a cold. Little kiddos really are germ magnets! 
  8. Insert your own random thought here : I think I’m feeling better today. Maybe the meds are kicking in. Of course now there is crazy winds with smoke and dust coming in from the Panhandle and Oklahoma and Kansas. The news mentioned it would be hard for allergy sufferers.

10 comments:

  1. What a fun thing to be sprung on you. A surprise visit with family is always nice. I enjoyed your answers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a nice surprise with your brother and family! Way to go on the junkin booth, wishing you all the best. Sick people are the best to avoid if you can. Glad your feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great is that? Lunch with your brother and his family. My baby brother came up from TX last week too. It was such a great time with them. You have a beautiful family.
    Good luck on your little start-up business. I love those little junk booths.
    During the winter season here in Ohio, I avoid all those little "germ magnets" too.
    Hope you and your husband get to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to "meet" you through the Hodgepodge. That is a great surprise visit that was sprung on you. I don't know what a junkin booth is, but I hope it works out well for you ;) Have a great rest of the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to avoid germs too. I find it annoying when people bring sick children to church!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy, I'll bet you could answer #1 for me...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last movie we saw in the theatre was "American Hustle". How funny! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I think Spring all I'm looking forward to is the sunny warmer weather coming. After this winter we need it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun family pictures : )
    I hope your business venture is a success...good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh! A junkin booth! We have to get you your own show! Good luck with it sweet girl! I'm very excited for you. Hope you're feeling better <3

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!